Tenga x Keith Haring - Party Egg
This product is currently sold out.
LET'S GET THE PARTY STARTED
TENGA has collaborated with the Keith Haring Foundation to bring you a series of our best selling male pleasure items featuring Haring's artwork! Be sure to check out the interior of the each unique EGG and explore a choice of grip and pressure levels tailored to your play session.
Keith Haring was an American artist and social activist whose work responded to the New York City street culture of the 1980s by expressing concepts of birth, death, sexuality, and war. Haring's work was often heavily political and his imagery has become a widely recognized visual language of the 20th century.
He was one of the best known among the young artists, filmmakers, performers and musicians whose work responded to the urban street culture of the 80s. Diagnosed with AIDS in 1988, Haring established the Keith Haring Foundation in 1989 to provide funding and imagery to AIDS organizations, and to ensure that his philanthropic legacy would continue indefinitely.
The Keith Haring Foundation’s mission is to sustain, expand and protect the legacy of Haring’s art and his ideals.
Let's get the party started with the Keith Haring, Party Egg.
- Designed with fine details that ascend from a mellow stimulation that builds up slowly for a decadent stimulation
- Discreet and travel friendly casing
- Super-stretchable, advanced one-size-fits-all elastomer expands drastically for a snug fit regardless size
- Easy-to-use disposable male masturbator
- One of the three most iconic artwork by Keith Haring
- Water-based lubricant lotion included; one-use only
- Made in Japan
Size (D × W × H mm): 49 × 49 × 61
Insertion Length Approx. (mm): Stretches to Approx. 190
Insertion Width Approx. (mm): Stretches to Approx. 55
Weight (g): 53g
Other Specs: Stretchable Material, Disposable, Sample Lubricant Included
Sleeve: Thermoplastic Elastomer (TPE)
Lotion: EGG LOTION Ingredients: Water, Glycerin, Polyacrylate Na, Hydroxyethyl Cellulose, Methylparaben